Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Martian Death Flu.....

....just plain sucks.

I've been under the weather all week, but it really hit me hard Thursday night, I barely made it through work (I actually had to pull over and rest on the drive home)...now I've been in bed for 27 hours....

Ouch....

My joints have fossilized...

Ouch...

This is all because of a certain World of Warcraft weasel at the cybercafe Monday night, who was hacking and sneezing all over the place and gust generally being egalitarian with his germs...so he could play WoW.

Asshat...

I'm mobile now and doing OK. This is a minor inconvinience of course, but that kind of utter lack of consideration really cheeses me off.

Of course options such as those on the right are not available yet...

...so I must now return to my hermit-blogger-germ-freak lifestyle...

Hey! Don't knock it! If only I had longer fingernails and money, I'd be just like Howard Hughes! ;)

No comments: