Saturday, May 06, 2006

Semester From Hell.....OVER!!!

Well, exams are over....

That was a disaster.

Fortunately, the solid string of "A"s (and one pesky "B") of the last four semesters insulated me from the awful ramifications of this flasback to 1991.

My Japanese exam was the day after my Grandmother had a stroke. She is, thankfully doing much better (and is home with my parrents now) but I spent a good portion of the night at the hospital. In class I forgot how to talk...(well, in Japanese).

I am (for once) signed up for next semester well in advance. I'm taking a full courseload (17 credits) but will for the first time in 2 semesters actually be taking stuff for my major.

The last 6 months have been one annoying calamity after another. I'm pretty burned out.

Annyhoo, I'm taking no classes this summer, I might actually get a real vacation for the first time in 3 years. :)

I mean what could possibly stand in the way of that .....or put my angst in perspective?

No comments: