Monday, March 20, 2006

Super Busy....

I just got back from my drill weekend. I have 5 weeks to lose 10 pounds or get put out.

There is much salad and exercise in my future.

Other than that the drill went well, I'm well on track to getting all my qualifications in the next few months provided I pass that hurdle.

School is taking up a LOT of my time. Japanese got really hard about 2 weeks ago and has been befuddling me ever since. OTOH, getting the class I did not take off my record raises my current GPA since returning to school to a low "A". I'm off probation free and clear ! :)

Plumbing system in the trailer is now hosed, adding weeks if not months to the inconvenience of not having heat, then hot water then a floor...and now water.

I'm really close to throwing in the towel, OTOH as soon as schools out I can focus on repairs and get it done . It just sits here though and tasks me as I try to study in the one livable room.

UPS is the same hectic frustrating and annoying.........for decent pay and good benefits so there will be no complaints from me....

There will likely be few posts before Friday.

No comments: