Saturday, October 11, 2003

I'm Back!
Ye Gods. 4 months between posts.

This is not good. It dosen't fit the definition of intermittant.


In addition to my responsibilities in the Coast Guard I was injured a few months back, however, the prognosis below was incorrect. In fact I had torn a ligament. Before that was diagnosed however, I actually got deployed once. (Stateside)



I got a call the other day from a prospective Coast Guard recruit who had read read the blog and wanted to know about CG life.

I had forgotten about the blog and was shocked to discover I had a hit.

Anyhoo, I'm in a position to post more now.

Regards the last post. It pretty much stands up except for the yellowcake article that inspired it.

Regards WMDs this
article in the Herald Sun, an aussie paper, gives a pretty good overview of the real implication of the David Kay report.

Yep, still think this was a necsessary though painful thing our country did.

Of course, I don't just post on these unpleasant things ....in fact, I just popped in Majinkaizer

No comments: