Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Severing of a Tube....


Stephen Den Beste reports that

Danbooru is dead!!!

Ummm...What, exactly, was Danbooru?

I fear I should I be worried. I mean he referenced me as someone who this would affect.

Possible fallout from the Danbooru death rattle notwithstanding, I probably should be concerned.
You see, in the post I am referred to as one of the "cool kids"....thus the end times are surely nigh.


Note that as SDB use no permalinks, I have no references for my newfound coolness...hence no one will believe me...so perhaps there is yet hope.

2 comments:

ザイツェヴ said...

Well, you have to get your science babes _somewhere_, right? I never visited Danboru myself while it was up, I'm more of a 2chan guy... If that.

Brickmuppet said...

Ah, an image board, I figured as much. Thanks.

No I don't think I ever visited it.