Sunday, March 25, 2007

On Rage

Two very good posts, one from Dean Barnett and one from Ed Morrissey on the coarsening of our discourse.


UPDATE: On a more positive note Joe Gandleman notes some touching humanity from Tony Snow. Let me say that I agree with Snow regards the awful Edwards situation.

And when you’re seeing Elizabeth Edwards saying, I’m going to embrace life and I’m going to move forward, that is a wonderful thing, because once you decide that you’re going to embrace life, you become a much better patient. And once you decide that you proceed with a sense of hope and optimism, people are going to rally to your side, and they do- What she is going to do is going to provide a lot of encouragement and example that I think is going to help a lot of people, and that is a truly wonderful thing, and I congratulate her for it.”

No comments: