Monday, February 19, 2007

Damn....More Banality....


Sunday, I succeeded in not getting crushed by a falling lifeboat on my second boarding as a boarding officer. I revel in my accomplishment.

Actually, the ship was very squared away, it appeared to be a metal fatigue issue and it was obvious the crew was well drilled...

Well anyway, it was a long day, made longer by the news that my aunt had broken her hip, (she's getting a bionic hip this week) and having to go to work all kinds of early because all the parcels that had been delayed by weather the past week arrived this morning at UPS.
By the time I got off, my first class was well over and I'd been up 31 hours.

So I was a slacker, blew off my afternoon class and slept...

I was indeed a bad Brickmuppet....but I'm rather more coherent now...

Picture Unrelated...

No comments: