Thursday, November 02, 2006

REPEAL THE 17th AMMENDMENT...IM SICK OF ELECTIONEERING SENATORS

Actually, there are other reasons why restoring senators to being appointed by the state legislatures might be a good thing, but right now I'm going to focus on the current VA senate race...

Webb
Allen

A pox on both your houses.

Phone calls....hatefull adds...this race has descended into the sewer.

Don't call me.

Don't SPAM me.

I am sick of you both.

Oh and Senator Allen. You have utterly tossed your presidential hopes with your feckless gutter campaign. Please go back to being the Jeffersonian who was such a good governor...go back to being the Reagan Republican we elected to the Senate. Mabey in 20 years you might be able to run for the big slot, but not now.

Why couldn't you have done more adds like this new one....



UPDATE: Oh hell with it....I'm leaning towards Meryl.

No comments: