Friday, September 22, 2006

Weird...Freaky...Creepy Even

So....

Blogging from the cybercafe, I cut and pasted the URL for the hyperlink in the below post. What initially posted in the URL field was not a URL but this....

You are absolutely beautiful, we both are on here looking for the same thing. I am 25, in the navy, brn hair, brn eyes, 6ft, 190lbs. Take a look at my pic and if you like my pic let me know. If your interested I could either drive down to you, or we could meet at a hotel in the middle. If your interested, give me a call at 757-***-****.

I...I...Iyaiyaiyai....

I mean, besides the technical oddness of the way I stumbled across it (haunted computer no doubt) this is is just wrong on so many levels...

At the very least he could have asked her to meet him at a nice restaurant....or a theatre...or the beach.....but no.















Yeah ladies...heez a stud muffin.

( So the moral of this story is obviously that women with a thing for sailors should stick to Coasties)


Update: When it happened, I was curious about how it had happened so I asked one of the staff here about it.
This precipitated much mischief. I shan't elaborate.

No comments: