Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back to School....

Flu has knocked me on my butt, but I started school yesterday...or at least went in and got my syllabi...


I actually sat in class today, it looks to be a remarkably tame semester despite being full time. 2 Japanese classes 1 math class and a history class.
What is missing? Well anything regarding my major.
It seems I have to retake some lower level courses that I have not taken in a sufficiently long time that they no longer count as prerequisites.

Heh...there's a statute of limitations on prerequisites.
Well I know what I'm doing this summer.

On the upside I'm replacing the oceanography class with a history class on the Early US Republic that has interested me for a while.

I hope to be back in the trailer by the 20th.

As I'm able to get around, I'll be going to work tomorrow morning.



All is well.....

No comments: