Saturday, August 28, 2004

Pestilenceblogging

I've been at my parents house for more than a week, housesitting and trying to make life a little better for my sister. She just had three wisdom teeth removed and is suffering from dry sockets and various bouts of infection.

After years of yelling at me for keeping a glass of tea next to the laptop, she managed somehow to spill a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice on said laptop thus frying it. The irony of the situation is rather tempered by the fact that there is now no computer at my folks house and the general misery the poor girl is in.

Not that there is much I can do for her but it's best to stay handy in case she needs help and take care of the family parrot for her.

The folks are back now and I can sleep in my own bed again.

In other news my kidney infection seems to be cleared up. (Yay!)

No comments: