Saturday, November 22, 2003

Busy Busy Busy

It now looks like I'll be back on reserve status December 31, 2003.

In the meantime the USCG has enrolled me in a port operations and security course for the next two weeks. Since I'm pretty much undeployable now I've asked and been given permission to start working part time after the CG class at UPS.

I WILL be a full time studnt at Old Dominion University next year. (Dancetedancetedance!!!!:)

Additionally I'm trying to whip myself back into shape after my knee surgery and 3 months of no excersizes...Which resulted in my gaining over 20 lbs....(yuck)

Today, I hiked a 5 mile nature trail near my house....it is still pretty damaged from the hurricane parts are bloody hard to cross. As I approached the end of the trail, I noted red tape across the trail exit. Attached to it was a sign that read (Noland Trail Unsafe: Closed)... this might've been a good thing to post at the entrance......

No comments: